Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear God, Thank You for this new day. Thank You ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Posted July 18, 2012 - 12:06 AM

Dear God,
Thank You for this new day. Thank You that this is the day You made, You gave for us to live! Thank You Jesus that You are our father, that You are a Healer. God thank You that as we step into this new day, You know our needs, You know our fears, our problems and our worries. Thank You Jesus that we can cast all of our fears on You, You are almighty and nothing is impossible to You. I love You Lord, i worship You!
Thank You that Lord, You are my Heavenly Father. You know my needs and You are able to supply the things that I am trusting You for. This morning, i put my trust in You, i bring my needs before You, i ask for Your devine blessings in my life, Your favour to be upon us and i thank You in Jesus name that You are King of my life. I speak blessings over my life now, i speak the blood of Jesus, and i trust You for everything. Lead me God for i will follow You.
In Jesus name,
Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,815 posts

Posted July 18, 2012 - 12:06 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted July 18, 2012 - 12:13 AM

Amen! "For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 1:20

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies