Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God help me for my problems, please give me ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ani89

Ani89
  • 11 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 2:13 AM

God help me for my problems, please give me a solution, you know my heart aches and pains, please cure me and recover me ... please give happiness and peace to me..
  • Thompson Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Felix

Felix
  • 1,235 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 2:15 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Ani89 and Thompson Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 meenaaccs

meenaaccs
  • 2,063 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 2:26 AM

• Ani89 and Thompson Thanked This

#4 Thompson

Thompson
  • 1,983 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 3:09 AM

As you begin to read this know that God has already taken care of your concerns and worries. Allow me to pray over your situation at this present time. Peace be with you as from Now hence.I release confusion and backwardness into the operation of all satanic programmers working against your life, in the name of Jesus.Amen! God bless U.
  • Ani89 Thanked This

#5 stevenangel

stevenangel
  • 328 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 4:28 AM

#6 alan

alan
  • 2,009 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 6:20 AM

I will pray for you god is great nothing is impossible through him

#7 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,497 posts

Posted April 26, 2013 - 7:49 AM

Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and of be of good courage. God is never late. Wait on the Lord. <><><><> Let’s Pray: “God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God encourage me. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, and healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with wisdom Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God destiny. Use me Lord Jesus for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen!” <><><> Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies