Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Positive Change

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 silver1103

silver1103
  • 375 posts

Posted July 08, 2012 - 6:58 PM

Please pray that I improve my attitude and job performance at my new job and for my managers who are giving me a really hard time. Also please pray I meet some real friends and a compatible life partner in my life soon.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,826 posts

Posted July 08, 2012 - 6:58 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • silver1103 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Dotty

Dotty
  • 1,544 posts

Posted July 08, 2012 - 7:26 PM

Father thank You as I know You are working on these situations. I pray good people find this person and together they praise Your name. Amen

Posted July 08, 2012 - 10:14 PM

I decree favour and wisdom upon your life and may the lord grant you a spouse according to his will in the name of Jesus Christ.

#5 pradmin

pradmin
  • 5,548 posts

Posted July 13, 2012 - 9:57 AM

Banned. No mention of marriage. See terms of service about life partner.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies