Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

I would like to win PCH big prize drawing ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 msgotrocks_*guest*

msgotrocks_*guest*

Posted April 25, 2013 - 2:49 PM

I would like to win PCH big prize drawing on April 30, 2013. The $5,000 a week for life or what it is that they are offering. It changes. I really need it to have no stress in my life & be able to leave the place I am living in now. Thank You
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 2:56 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 karebear

karebear
  • 3,352 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 3:27 PM

May God grant this according to his will. Amen

#4 Jvill

Jvill
  • 26,443 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 3:44 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#5 lamb

lamb
  • 30,143 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 4:11 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 deedeewhiskers

deedeewhiskers
  • 726 posts

Posted April 25, 2013 - 6:01 PM

I am going through a similar situation! I will include both of us in my prayers!

#7 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 6:10 AM

dear lord i pray that you hear this plea, amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies