Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Daughter And Grandbabies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 GirlyGirl_*guest*

GirlyGirl_*guest*

Posted July 05, 2012 - 4:25 PM

Please pray for my daughter she and her 4 children are now living in a safe house due to domestic violence from her husband. She is saved but her walk is not close. I pray that GOD will open her eyes and heart and fully submit to him and trust him that he will take care of her and her babies..
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,392 posts

Posted July 05, 2012 - 4:25 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 mrwhiteguy75

mrwhiteguy75
  • 482 posts

Posted July 05, 2012 - 4:46 PM

Dear Lord, thank you that we can pray and post prayers too. I pray that you will protect this family and show them your love and mercy as they seek what to do next. in Jesus name, AMEN

#4 Rejoice_*guest*

Rejoice_*guest*

Posted July 05, 2012 - 5:41 PM

I THANK YOU LORD THAT THIS MOTHER WITH 4 KIDS ARE NOW IN THE SAFE HOUSE, I PRAY FOR YOUR BLESSINGS UPON THEM,GUARD THEIR DAY TO DAY LIFE LORD, GRANT THEM PEACEFUL LIFE, I ALSO PRAY FOR THE SPIRITUAL LIFE OF THE MOTHER, I PRAY FATHER SHE WILL LEARN TO TRUST IN YOU, MAY HER FAITH IN YOU GO DEEPER AND TRAIN HER CHILDREN TO BE GODLY
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

#5 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted July 05, 2012 - 5:44 PM

Father I bring this mother and her children before your throne. I thank you for giving her the strength and the courage. To leave that unsafe and dangerous situation. I thank you that she is safe now. Father I pray that you would take this opportunity, to bring her into right fellowship with you. I pray that she would turn her life completely over to you Lord. I pray that she would choose to walk in the way of righteousness, according to your word. Father you said it is better to be hot or cold then to be lukewarm. I pray that you would give her a hunger and thirst for righteousness. Lord I pray that you would keep her and those children safe. The bible says love is patient and kind, love should not hurt. Father I pray that you would heal her mind body and soul. I pray that you would also heal the children. I pray that they would not be scarred, based on what they have seen and endured. Father I thank you that you are a God of new beginnings. I pray father that you would open doors of favor in her life. I pray that one day at a time. She would begin to heal, and take her life back. Father I pray that you would lead and guide her through this process. I pray that you would bless her, with a new place to live that is safe.. I pray that you would give her favor with employment and meet all of her needs. Father I pray as people that she can trust find out about her situation. I pray that they would come forth and support her anyway they can. I thank you for what you're doing in her life and I pray that you would give her peace in Jesus name I pray. Amen

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 57,930 posts

Posted July 05, 2012 - 9:11 PM

God I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request that has been posted. Work out all things for the good of those who love You according to Your Word. .

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Watch over my family and love ones (especially me, myself, and I). Order our steps in the Lord. Let the favor of God rest upon us as we purpose in our hearts to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. God Help Us. Transform us into what You created us to be. Live in us Lord Jesus. Supply all our need and bless us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Protect us from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for every active member of this prayer-site. They are a blessing to so many of Your children.” God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name.

Have A Blessed Day!
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

PS: Trusting God means looking beyond what we can see to what God sees. And remember obedience always brings blessings.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies