Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Pray For Neck Pain Relief

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 michael s

michael s
  • 1,073 posts

Posted July 04, 2012 - 8:26 PM

I would like prayer for Ms. Bullock. She is a senior citizen that has severe neck pain. She had a knee replacement a while back. Afterwards she had dental surgery and was not given any antibiotics. Now she complains of severe neck pain that goes unrelieved. Please join with me and pray that God will remedy her pain.In Jesus name .Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 142,270 posts

Posted July 04, 2012 - 8:26 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • michael s Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted July 04, 2012 - 9:06 PM

Father I thank you that you are a healer and a mighty deliverer. I pray that you would bless Ms. bullock. Father you tell us in your word that it is your will for us to prosper and be in health. I pray that you would bring healing to her. Father I thank you that by the stripes of your son Jesus we are healed. Father in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit. I pray that your anointing would just begin to flow from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. I pray that you would give her doctors and nurses wisdom and divine insight into her care. I pray that her body would line up with the word of God. I pray that all symptoms of pain would cease. I plead the blood of Jesus over her. And father I ask that you would plant a hedge of protection around her. Father I am believing you for her complete restoration. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Posted July 04, 2012 - 10:43 PM

By his stripes we were healed.I rebuke that neck pain and back pain,whatever pain on your body to leave you in the name of Jesus Christ.I declare healing and restoration of your health in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.

#5 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted July 04, 2012 - 11:11 PM

dear lord i pray that you hear this plea in jesus name amen
  • michael s Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies