Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For A Good Result ,after A Medical Test

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ify_*guest*

ify_*guest*

Posted June 23, 2012 - 1:08 PM

i want God to help me trust him, i went for a medical test that will last for 2 weeks, i have been so worrried, lord God this test be negative that i dont have any sickness and that no traces of sickness will be found in my pap, lord i trust in you for a good result in jesus name
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,302 posts

Posted June 23, 2012 - 1:08 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted June 23, 2012 - 2:54 PM

PRAYER FOR PEACE

DEAR GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL HEAVENLY FATHER, I PLACE ALL MY NEEDS IN YOUR HANDS AS YOU INSTRUCT US TO DO IN YOUR WORD (1 Pet. 5:7). I ASK FOR YOUR PEACE TO COMFORT ME AND STRENGTHEN ME. FORGIVE ME OF ALL MY SINS AND HELP ME TO HAVE A CLOSE AND ABIDING RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST, THAT I MAY BECOME A BENIFICIARY OF THE PEACE THAT HE SECURED FOR ME AT THE CROSS OF CALVARY (COL 1:20; ISA. 53:5). LET YOUR BLOOD CLEANSE MY HEART AND WASH AWAY ANY SIN IN MY LIFE AND MAY THAT PEACE WHICH SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING (PHIL. 4:7) FLOOD INTO MY HEART AND SOUL. LET ME REST IN THE PEACE AND COMFORT THAT YOU HAVE SECURED FOR US THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. HELP ME TO HAVE PEACEFUL RELATIONSHIPS WITH THOSE I WORK WITH AND WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, IN HIS NAME I PRAY, AMEN

PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU, MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU...LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED (JN. 14:27)

NOW THE GOD OF HOPE FILL YOU WITH ALL JOY AND PEACE...THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST (ROM. 15:13)

THEREFORE BEING JUSTIFIED BY FAITH, WE HAVE PEACE WITH GOD THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST…(ROM. 5:1)

AND THE PEACE OF GOD WHICH, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS. (PHIL. 4:7) NIV

FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN, AND HOLINESS, WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD…(HEB. 12:14)

THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE. (Isa. 26:3)

“I HAVE TOLD YOU THESE THINGS, SO THAT IN ME YOU MAY HAVE PEACE. IN THIS WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TROUBLE. BUT TAKE HEART! I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD.” (JN. 16:33) NIV

DEPART FROM EVIL, AND DO GOOD; SEEK PEACE, AND PURSUE IT. (PS. 34:14)

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies