Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

New Place

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 clutchcargo_*guest*

clutchcargo_*guest*

Posted June 23, 2012 - 4:19 AM

Dear Lord thank you for what i have Dear Lord thank you for helping me Dear Lord help me find a new place to livethat i can call home Dear Lord the place iam at now i can never get a full nights sleep this has ben so hard on so when you have found a new home for me guide me and point me in the direction Dear Lord thankyou for helping me in Jesus name i pray
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted June 23, 2012 - 4:19 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • MonicainNorway Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted June 23, 2012 - 4:42 AM

O, Lord the FATHER! Thank u 4 answering prayer. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#4 MonicainNorway

MonicainNorway
  • 5,538 posts

Posted June 23, 2012 - 11:10 AM

Yes, thank You for given him the place that You want him to live, Abba Father, and for letting Your loving will and plan be done in his life in every way, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies