Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Financial Stability

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Andrea_*guest*

Andrea_*guest*

Posted June 20, 2012 - 5:36 AM

I'm experiencing financial difficulties right now. Its like everything is coming due at the same time and i don't seem to be able to get a break. I am trying so hard to save some money, but everytime i save a little, something else happens. I do not wish to be dependant on anyone, nor do i wish to be too much in debt. I need a financial breakthough, assistance in funds management and strenght to get through what i'm going through at present. Thank You.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,346 posts

Posted June 20, 2012 - 5:36 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted June 20, 2012 - 5:39 AM

Father, may your blessing that makes rich and adds no sorrow with it rest upon her and may you supply all her needs in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.

#4 Rejoice_*guest*

Rejoice_*guest*

Posted June 20, 2012 - 5:42 AM

Dear Jesus, I pray for Crystal's financial situation, help her know what to do with her finances, make her a good steward, grant her wisdom to attain financial stability, make her life a debt-free, bring financial blessings to her to cover all necessary bills needted in her life. in Christ name i pray Amen

#5 meghana_*guest*

meghana_*guest*

Posted June 20, 2012 - 5:42 AM

god will help you.everything will be alright very soon ,trust in lord

#6 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted June 20, 2012 - 5:52 AM

Father you tell us that you are always a present help in a time of trouble. You also tell us that you never give us more than we can bear. But your daughter is feeling overwhelmed and forsaken right now. I pray that you would move by your Holy Spirit and give her some much needed relief. Lord you said that many are the afflictions of the righteous but that you will deliver us from them all. She needs deliverance right now Lord. You said that you would provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. I pray that you would be faithful to your word , and help her with these pressing financial obligations coming against her. I pray for supernatural favor upon her life in the area of finances. I come against the spirit of anxiety and stress affecting her life. I take authority over these spirits in the name of Jesus, and command them to cease operation against her. I pray Lord, that you would bless her with peace. That surpasses all understanding. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Posted June 20, 2012 - 5:59 AM

Heavenly father, you are the one who gives us power to find wealth and silver and gold are yours, your daughter has trusted you, we hope she is obeying your word in giving tithes and offerings, grant her request according to your word, in Jesus name we pray, Amen!

Edited by Chricy, June 20, 2012 - 6:01 AM.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies