Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Passing Math Graduation Exam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 trey1995_*guest*

trey1995_*guest*

Posted June 06, 2012 - 1:46 AM

Lord , I Want You & Others To Keep Me In Your Prayers & Keep Me Lifted I Take This Test In July & I Am In Doubt But, I know My God Will Help Me Through It So That I May Get My Diploma & Walk Across The Field

Amen , Signed Trequan .
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,239 posts

Posted June 06, 2012 - 1:46 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 michael s

michael s
  • 859 posts

Posted June 06, 2012 - 1:57 AM

Lord I touch and agree for the blessing.

Posted June 06, 2012 - 2:04 AM

Lord may grant him victory in the name of Jesus.

#5 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted June 06, 2012 - 2:15 AM

Father I thank you that we can do all things through christ that strengthens us. I pray that you would give Trequan wisdom. Help him to retain information and recall it upon command. Give him favor with his test. In Jesus name I pray

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies