Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

"i Must See My Miracle":

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 babydoll_*guest*

babydoll_*guest*

Posted June 02, 2012 - 5:23 PM

look god, i must see my miracle i will die if you do not favor me please do something.

my book is not selling so whatever curse is being allowed to stop this you end it please.
the husband hasnt arrived, goodness there are sixteen year old drugged up girls getting husbands and you wont give me one?what on earth is wrong, am i so ugly that nobody would want to marry me,in a world where fifteen year olds are being allowed to have babies, and people who shouldnt evne have husband s cause they treat them bad are getting married, oh, you should surely give me my husband look dump me on his doorstep if you will, i am so upset, what more do i have to do to be worthy of these blessings?

look in your mercy and compassion just bless me inspite of everything.

please stop the torment and the fear and dominance in my house too, any bullies who are pretending to be christ like who have gone to church today you deal with all their demons at achurch and let them not bring any of their crap back home.i dont want that fake bully who is fake and also the reason i have suffered so much torment to give me any grief today or monday or any other day.i say enough to all of it, send ablazing angel with fire to deal to this bully before she does another thing or says something stupid, and deal to the assaulter idiot who hurt me physically, stop being silent and step down please.you punished alot of twats and now i ask you to not delay or withhold justice from me, vindication and punishment from them, and not to delay any blessing in my life.you bless immoral people and even people who have murdered and cheated on their husbands oh, so you bless me muh more i have done none of those things.i am not perfect but i certainly am not doing things like this, i am living honorably so you honor me.i do not want to beg you anymore or cry, i shouldnt have to cry you should grant all these requests without evne thinking, they say you are God, i know you are too, so stop your hiding and holding back,walk i nto my home and silence the dominance and bullying and troubling and keep that twat out of my sight and my parents signt and my brothers site for the rest of the weekend.please giv eme job that doesnt upset my health, and something wher ei can work from anywhere at anytime for the hours i can manage, a good job, and please send me my husband or do what you did with that man who had no money to go to another country, you got him to the airport, asked him to go into the bathroom, and when he came out he was in a different country-true story!do those sorts of miracles in my life, please do not be cruel to me, please be unexpectedly kind and favor me i need your favor so badly i will die without it so please dont get it to that.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted June 02, 2012 - 5:23 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Godisgracious

Godisgracious
  • 250 posts

Posted June 02, 2012 - 7:06 PM

babydoll, according to the word of God, everything that you need that pertains to life and godliness has been given you. The word of God says that His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, one, because they reject His knowledge (Hos. 4:6), and His people are taken captive because they have no knowledge or understanding of how God operates (Is. 5). If we live our life in order to get something from God, then it's based on works, and places us under the law of sin and death, and the curse that comes through that law. God understands how you are feeling and knows the things you are going through, but He says in His Word that He's already given us all that Jesus died for and the Holy Spirit sent when Jesus rose from the dead. If we aren't experiencing the abundant life Jesus spoke of in John 10, then we need to get before the Lord and ask Him where we are missing it, and ask Him to give us a heart to want to hear and do and understand. He loves you so much, but He's told us that we are to work out our own salvation (of the soul...mind, will and emotions) with fear and trembling. The trouble we experience in life comes from thinking and living like we did before we got born again. Being born again means we are born of the Spirit and are new creations, the old is past away and behold, all things are made new. If we want to know how to live life from the spirit, then we need to know what God says about how to do that and then be a doer of it.
Father, thank you for mercy and for having a compassionate heart. In the name of Jesus, I thank you for abundant grace on babydoll's life and for the great love that you have for her. Open the eyes of her heart and let her see Your heart for her Father, through Jesus. Amen.

Edited by Godisgracious, June 02, 2012 - 7:18 PM.

• Thanked This

Posted June 03, 2012 - 5:58 AM

babydoll, according to the word of God, everything that you need that pertains to life and godliness has been given you. The word of God says that His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, one, because they reject His knowledge (Hos. 4:6), and His people are taken captive because they have no knowledge or understanding of how God operates (Is. 5). If we live our life in order to get something from God, then it's based on works, and places us under the law of sin and death, and the curse that comes through that law. God understands how you are feeling and knows the things you are going through, but He says in His Word that He's already given us all that Jesus died for and the Holy Spirit sent when Jesus rose from the dead. If we aren't experiencing the abundant life Jesus spoke of in John 10, then we need to get before the Lord and ask Him where we are missing it, and ask Him to give us a heart to want to hear and do and understand. He loves you so much, but He's told us that we are to work out our own salvation (of the soul...mind, will and emotions) with fear and trembling. The trouble we experience in life comes from thinking and living like we did before we got born again. Being born again means we are born of the Spirit and are new creations, the old is past away and behold, all things are made new. If we want to know how to live life from the spirit, then we need to know what God says about how to do that and then be a doer of it.
Father, thank you for mercy and for having a compassionate heart. In the name of Jesus, I thank you for abundant grace on babydoll's life and for the great love that you have for her. Open the eyes of her heart and let her see Your heart for her Father, through Jesus. Amen.

Amen

Lord, I lift Babydoll up to You and I ask for Your ministering angels to surround her and speak to her. Give her the peace and the joy that she needs. Show her how much that You love and adore her. In Jesus' name. Amen

#5 SurgicalFocus_*guest*

SurgicalFocus_*guest*

Posted June 03, 2012 - 6:13 AM

What Godisgracious said is so spot on. I have been in a similar situation before, wondering why I wasn't getting this or that when so many other people had them and I was in my own eyes a 'better Christian' than they were, and therefore more deserving. The thing is, I wasn't a better Christian than them at all. I only thought I was because I believed in Jesus and I went to church every week. What I had forgotten is that these things alone weren't enough to make me the model Christian I was supposed to be; after all, faith without works is dead.

So do what Godisgracious said. Instead of asking God why He won't give you something (which will only end in disappointment, most likely), ask Him what He has planned for you and that you will be able to understand His will for your life. Pray that you will want what He wants instead of what you want, because this will lead you to a feeling of peace that you will have never known you could experience. And then when the things He wants for you do come your way, you will be ready to recognise and accept them.

In the meantime, I pray that God will bless and assist you in all areas of your life, and that He will make His will known to you. In Jesus' name, amen.

#6 Godisgracious

Godisgracious
  • 250 posts

Posted June 03, 2012 - 6:52 PM

look god, i must see my miracle i will die if you do not favor me please do something.

my book is not selling so whatever curse is being allowed to stop this you end it please.
the husband hasnt arrived, goodness there are sixteen year old drugged up girls getting husbands and you wont give me one?what on earth is wrong, am i so ugly that nobody would want to marry me,in a world where fifteen year olds are being allowed to have babies, and people who shouldnt evne have husband s cause they treat them bad are getting married, oh, you should surely give me my husband look dump me on his doorstep if you will, i am so upset, what more do i have to do to be worthy of these blessings?

look in your mercy and compassion just bless me inspite of everything.

please stop the torment and the fear and dominance in my house too, any bullies who are pretending to be christ like who have gone to church today you deal with all their demons at achurch and let them not bring any of their crap back home.i dont want that fake bully who is fake and also the reason i have suffered so much torment to give me any grief today or monday or any other day.i say enough to all of it, send ablazing angel with fire to deal to this bully before she does another thing or says something stupid, and deal to the assaulter idiot who hurt me physically, stop being silent and step down please.you punished alot of twats and now i ask you to not delay or withhold justice from me, vindication and punishment from them, and not to delay any blessing in my life.you bless immoral people and even people who have murdered and cheated on their husbands oh, so you bless me muh more i have done none of those things.i am not perfect but i certainly am not doing things like this, i am living honorably so you honor me.i do not want to beg you anymore or cry, i shouldnt have to cry you should grant all these requests without evne thinking, they say you are God, i know you are too, so stop your hiding and holding back,walk i nto my home and silence the dominance and bullying and troubling and keep that twat out of my sight and my parents signt and my brothers site for the rest of the weekend.please giv eme job that doesnt upset my health, and something wher ei can work from anywhere at anytime for the hours i can manage, a good job, and please send me my husband or do what you did with that man who had no money to go to another country, you got him to the airport, asked him to go into the bathroom, and when he came out he was in a different country-true story!do those sorts of miracles in my life, please do not be cruel to me, please be unexpectedly kind and favor me i need your favor so badly i will die without it so please dont get it to that.

Merciful God and compassionate Father
open the eyes of her heart
give her a heart to want to hear
what you desire so much to say to her
and for her to walk in that which Jesus died for.
Holy Spirit, release her to awaken to righteousness, for this is her destiny, and the purpose for which you called her.
A woman of God, walking in the power of God, filled with wisdom, knowing from where her salvation comes from. Knowing the peace of God that passes all understanding, as she walks in the knowledge that God is for her and not against her, walking humbly before her God, a living epistle written by the Spirit of the living God, a star that shines brightly in the darkness that surrounds her as she lives by the faith of the Son of God who loved her and gave Himself for her.
Right now in the name of Jesus, I bind every mind blinding spirit that comes against her and hinders her from receiving all that rightly belongs to her. Raise her up to be a powerful voice in these last days declaring the word of God with boldness...I ask that You would cause her to encounter the love of God, and that she would see the heart for her family that you have for them...those for whom Jesus died for, and rose again so they too might live in newness of life. I speak and release the grace and the love of God over babydoll in Jesus' name. Thank you, Father, for the work you are doing by Holy Spirit in her life. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies