Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Request that I get my old job back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vince_Reno_*guest*

Vince_Reno_*guest*

Posted May 29, 2012 - 10:28 AM

I am requesting that you all pray for me that I may get my old job back in Afghanistan. There are no jobs in Northern Nevada where I live and I had this job two years ago.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 patrick

patrick
  • 145 posts

Posted May 29, 2012 - 11:34 AM

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted May 29, 2012 - 12:26 PM

Father you know where your son is in his walk and have plans for his future filled with hope and an expected end; please reveal to him his purpose that he may continue to follow you and serve you in gladness, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Posted May 30, 2012 - 2:30 AM

I pray that God who is more than able gives you a better job that the old
one in Jesus' name.

#5 Child of God_*guest*

Child of God_*guest*

Posted May 30, 2012 - 6:23 AM

Father God I ask that you would help this person to get his old job back or open the doors to a new job that would have all the benefits needed. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.

#6 Haimatekai_*guest*

Haimatekai_*guest*

Posted July 26, 2012 - 6:03 AM

I pray to God our Father that you have been given your request or that a better job has been offered to you in your time of need. Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies