Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Supernatural Restoration!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Posted May 28, 2012 - 8:33 PM

LORD I HAVE PRAYED AND HUMBLED MYSELF WHEN IT COMES TO MY MARRIEGE.LORD IAM ASKING YOU FOR FORGIVENESS FOR ALL MY SINS FOR ANY THING I HAVE DONE THAT ISNT OF YOU GOD. LORD ITS IN MY HEART,THAT I WANT MY MARRIGE GOD. I LOVE MY HUSBAND GOD.LORD IAM CRYING OUT TO YOU,RESTORE WHAT YOU STARTED O GOD,FOR YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD WHAT YOU PUT TOGETHER MAN CAN NOT SEPERATE. GOD I KNOW DOUT AND FEAR ARENT OF YOU,BUT GOD I HAVE TROUBLE SOMETIMES,LORD BUT I SPEAK RESTORATION OVER MY MARRIGE GOD,MY FAMILY SHALL BE WHOLE AGAIN,LORD I LISTEN TO PEOPLE TELLING ME TO MOVE ON,AND GOD I HAD CONVINCED MYSELF THATS WHAT I WANTED TO DO,BUT THE TRUTH IS I LOVE MY HUSBAND GOD...TOUCH HIM RIGHT NOW O GOD,GOD IVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL AND I DO BELIEVE....YES GOD I DO BELIEVE!!!!!!! SO GOD IAM ASKING FOR YOU TO LOOSE THE SUPERNATURAL OVER MY MARRIEGE O GOD. HELP US TO BECOME THE HUSBAND AND WIFE YOU HAVE CALLED US TO BE...LORD HEAL US FROM THE HURT AND PAIN WE HAVE CAUSED EACH OTHER AND MAKE US WHOLE AGAIN. LORD FROM THIS DAY IAM WALKING BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT?..SO WHATEVER ASSIGHNMENT THE ENEMY HAS BROUGHT FOURTH...I DISMISS IT BACK TO THE GATES OF HELL.SO GOD I BELIEVE THAT ITS ALREADY DONE..ITS ALREADY DONE. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted May 28, 2012 - 8:33 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 cookee88

cookee88
  • 92 posts

Posted May 28, 2012 - 10:22 PM

Lord please save, protect and restore this family. Bless them peace and love. I pray this in Jesus precious name. Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies