Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank You Lord For Another Day Of Life

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Roberto

Roberto
  • 34 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 9:40 AM

thank you father for one more day i open my eyes and see light please lord i pray to you listen my request i open My heart to you come inside teach me right way let the holy spirit come inside my heart i give you my body to you do what you think i deserve i believe and have faith On you Lord I ask you to listen to me and glorify me with light, blessing, food, job and more i pray for people there in my life and my though I pray for my ex girlfriend ans her famil to be in my life protect them, bless them, teach them you word I only cansay thank you to you Lord for what you have done to me I ask you this and the name of yeshua hamasiah who have come to this worl and save for ur sin thank you Lord,thank you son and Thank you Holy spirit amen
  • Ragdoll Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Babyface

Babyface
  • 406 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 9:41 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Ragdoll Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 cubsfan45

cubsfan45
  • 1,419 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 9:48 AM

• Ragdoll Thanked This

#4 Ragdoll

Ragdoll
  • 415 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 10:09 AM

#5 Brian1

Brian1
  • 1,398 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 10:17 AM

#6 adpereziii

adpereziii
  • 349 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 10:23 AM

#7 Malou

Malou
  • 247 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 10:35 AM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies