Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer Against Premature Death

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lawrenzoo_*guest*

Lawrenzoo_*guest*

Posted May 19, 2012 - 5:28 AM

I want God to grant me divine healing against internal problem and I want to pray against every spirit of premature death in my life and family. A friend of mine said she dreamt of premature death for me. So I want God to cancel death in my life.

I also need salvation, I need to know God more.

Thanks and God bless you.
Lawal Wale
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 5:28 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted May 19, 2012 - 5:41 AM

Lord I pray that you heal Lawrenzoo of any afflictions in their body. Jesus cover them with your blood to protect them and bless them with a long healthy life. Lord I also pray that you give them the hunger to seek to know you more God. Amen.

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,460 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 6:59 AM

God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request. Let Your will be done. Let everything work out for the good.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Let’s pray: God in Jesus’ name please bless and protect every active member of this prayer site. Bless each of them with the desires of their heart that is the will of God for their life. They are a blessing to those of us requesting prayer. Bless and encourage them Lord Jesus. Make each of them a success in Christ Jesus. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for my family and myself.

#5 angelface

angelface
  • 272 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 8:15 AM

dear lord please hear the cry of this brother and grant him the healing according to your will. LOrd no one knows the time or the hour of death . Give him the strength to trust in your goodness. Jesus I trust you

#6 lovesthelord

lovesthelord
  • 1,332 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 12:37 PM

I pray Gods guidance.

#7 Angeline

Angeline
  • 6,652 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 1:11 PM

Lord, I pray Lawrenzoo will be touched by Your Love and surrender to Your Holy Spirit. May You give him a hunger for Your Word and the gift to understand Your Word in depth. I pray in Jesus Name. amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies