Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Restoration Of Relationship

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 kittyf_*guest*

kittyf_*guest*

Posted May 17, 2012 - 10:26 PM

Please help me pray for Kiko to come back in my life. Please do not let him go very far from me. Please ask our Dear Lord to will it again for us to be together, just as how He has given me Kiko when I prayed to Him before. Please ask that He sends down the Holy Spirit to dwell in our hearts and replace anger and hate with love and forgiveness. Please, Lord. I know that nothing is impossible to You. I believe in Your miracle. Please grant me my prayer and please come at the center of our relationship. I also pray for the sisters who are praying for me. Please bless them with overflowing love and devotion to You, good health, and continued enlightenment. Thank You Lord. Hallelujah. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 10:26 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 starsr1_*guest*

starsr1_*guest*

Posted May 17, 2012 - 10:49 PM

Lord i pray you bless her with Kiko. i pray they reunite and may they forgive each other in Jesus name, amen.

#4 kholisile_*guest*

kholisile_*guest*

Posted May 18, 2012 - 5:57 AM

Dear FATHER GOD,what You have brought together no one can separate.Help our dear sister to reunite with he beloved.Instil in our brother Kiko awareness that the true and only love is through CHRIST JESUS, and nothing can separates us from it. In JESUS name I pray.AMEN.

#5 GaGirl

GaGirl
  • 151 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 7:35 PM

Dear Lord, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, please restore broken relationships. We know there is nothing impossible with you. We are your children and we know you want us to be happy. Lord, just please open hearts. Lord, you know that our hearts are sincere and our love is true. Lord, we know when you have placed that special person in our life and it is only Satan trying to destroy. We rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus Christ. We are you children Lord and Satan has to get behind us in the name of Jesus Christ. In John 14:14 you told us to ask anything in your name and you would do it, so we are asking and agreeing in the precious name of Jesus Christ for you to please restore relationships. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you give to us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#6 Dotty

Dotty
  • 1,544 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 7:40 PM

Father I ask You to restore this relationship and touch their hearts. Let us forgive each other as You forgive us. Give us strength and guidance to follow the path You have chosen for us. Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies