Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Pray For My Grandma Recovery

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Abraham Jackson_*guest*

Abraham Jackson_*guest*

Posted May 16, 2012 - 2:26 AM

Praise the Lord. Everyone pls pray for my grandma who is in serious condition not able to get up. She's 63 years old. Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pray for her every one. Our family loves her a lot. Pls pls pls pray for her right now.. Brothers and sisters pls pray for her ..
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,317 posts

Posted May 16, 2012 - 2:26 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted May 16, 2012 - 2:29 AM

Lord bless her body and lift her up. Lord cover her by the power of Your blood that You received stripes for just a time as this. Lord touch her family with strength and let them know You are with them and all things work for the good to those who believe and obey Him...touch her Lord and heal her in the fullness of Your glory in Jesus name

#4 faithope

faithope
  • 2,061 posts

Posted May 16, 2012 - 4:41 AM

Dear Lord, Your word says that when two or three agree anything in Your Name, You will hear and answer our request that is according Your will. ANd Your perfect will is to heal Your children because of Your broken Body. And now, we come in total agreement to claim that healing and health for Abraham's grandmother as we ask this in Your precious Name, Jesus, amen. Matthew 18:19-20

#5 lovesthelord

lovesthelord
  • 1,332 posts

Posted May 16, 2012 - 7:36 AM

I pray God will heal and bless.

#6 MonicainNorway

MonicainNorway
  • 5,538 posts

Posted May 16, 2012 - 10:48 AM

I do not know if this precious grandma is saved and bornagain, Father, but if she is not, I thank You for continuing calling on her heart every single second! And thank You for healing and restoring her in every way, by the wounds of Jesus, in Jesus Name, Amen!
Hallelujah Jesus! You are over all! :-)

You ARE working in this matter, Father! Thank's! :o)

Halleujah for an answer from Your Throne Father! :-)

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies