Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Open Doors And God's Blessings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Obi_*guest*

Obi_*guest*

Posted April 23, 2012 - 3:41 AM

Dear Lord, Thank you for past open doors upon my life. I pray that you favour me this week and beyond in Jesus name. Bless me abundantly and give me a miracle this last week of this month of April 2012. Save me from embarrassment O Lord. I've done my own part according to your command, there is a time to sow and a time to reap, he who sows sparingly, reaps sparingly and he who sows bountifully reaps bountifully (2 Corinthians 9:6) I've given to the poor and the needy, I've given to the furtherance of your gospel, I have sown seed, I don’t miss payment of my tithe, I give to your prophets all with love and generosity, therefore Lord fulfil your own part. Provide for me that I may not lack a single good thing which I desire. Open up your floodgates of heaven that your blessings may rain heavily upon my life and I may be favoured. You are not a man that you should lie Lord, you also promised me a hundredfold return according to Mark 10:31, I ask therefore that according to your word in Malachi 3:10-12 which says
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the LORD Almighty. “Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the LORD Almighty.

Do according to your promise O Lord and take all the glory, honour and full adoration for answered prayers in Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,659 posts

Posted April 23, 2012 - 3:41 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted April 23, 2012 - 5:54 AM

dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen

#4 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted April 23, 2012 - 6:47 AM

amen and amen I stand in agreement bless him Lord and speak favor over his life in Jesus name

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,210 posts

Posted April 23, 2012 - 8:41 AM

God I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request that has been posted. Let Your will be done. Let everything work out for the good.

Romans 8:28… And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Remember God is in control. Trust Him. Trusting in God is also trusting in God’s Timing, Will, and Plan. God Loves you with His Life. He loves you so much he would rather die for you than live without YOU! Smile that is a lot of love.

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name, “Work out all things in my life for my good. Bless me! Bless me in every area of my life. Do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us to be a success in Christ Jesus. Bless us with God Esteem and the spirit of Joshua (Moses’ successor). Bless us all to come to know You in truth. Love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Word. Teach us how to live a lifestyle of worship unto You God. Deliver us and protect us from all evil and anything in our lives that is not of You Lord Jesus. For always and forever do this for us. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen! ”

Eph. 3:20…Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#6 Obi_*guest*

Obi_*guest*

Posted April 25, 2012 - 12:16 PM

Thank you everyone, I believe strongly, I have faith that when two or three are gathered, the Lord is in their midst. Therefore as we have all prayed together, God has already answered and I receive it by faith in Jesus name. Amen. God has done it before for me, he will do it again. The Lord is my shepherd I shall NOT want, he said we shouldn't be anxious or worry about anything but in everything with prayer and supplication that we should make our request known to him and he will answer. Only believe and you will receive was Jesus's statement in the bible. I am highly favoured, I believe, therefore I have received blessings, open heavens, open doors, financial breakthrough, miracle in Jesus Mighty name. Amen. Thank you Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit, Thank you God the Father.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies