Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Urgent & Important Prayer & Miracle Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jabu_*guest*

Jabu_*guest*

Posted April 16, 2012 - 10:39 AM

I recently posted a prayer request & it is with sadness & sorrow that i inform you that things have gotten worse. My wife has left me for good & she took the children with her as she could no longer endure the humiliation we have been through. The people we squatted with have also kicked me out & i am on the street as we speak with no actual place to lay my head tonight. My health has deteriorated & i feel like ending my life to escape this misery. I had hoped that some good christian samaritans would purchase my ebooks as that would have come in handy & would have been highly appreciated & welcomed. I have no idea what i am going to eat tonight let alone tomorrow. My faith is becoming as my health continue to fail me. All i have in possession is this cellphone i am using to write to you. Is it not funny that your fellow human beings can take out 20 pounds or dollars & purchase 2 or 3 drinks instead of helping another in need & receive blessings from God?
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted April 16, 2012 - 10:39 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Soumyajit

Soumyajit
  • 413 posts

Posted April 16, 2012 - 10:42 AM

May God bless you ....!!!

#4 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted April 16, 2012 - 11:27 AM

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR E-BOOKS? ARE THEY CHRISTIAN? EMAIL ME AT; DrCVLuke@gmail.com

FATHER GOD, PLEASE SEND YOUR FAVOR UNPON HIS LIFE AND SAVE HIM FROM THE ATTACKES OF THE ENEMY TRYING TO STEAL HIS DESTINY. FATHER, I REALLY NEED YOU TO STE IN AND REIGN IN MY BROTHER'S LIFE BECAUSE HE IS ON THE BRINK OF A BREAKTHROUGH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, SEND YOUR RESCUE TEAM, AMEN.

Posted April 16, 2012 - 11:30 AM

You are in my prayers, may Gods will be done in your life

#6 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted April 16, 2012 - 12:36 PM

Lord cover him with grace and let mercy reign touch his mind and let him follow YOU no matter what he has to endure in his flesh...Lord send opportunity and blessings his way speak favor over him and continue to restore to him what the devil has stolen..let him sin not with his lips as he worships You in Spirit and in Truth...in Jesus name touch his wife and family and cover them with Your protection...Lord touch their marriage and mend it in Jesus name...Lord cover them with divine Love

#7 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,276 posts

Posted April 16, 2012 - 4:42 PM

God I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request that has been posted. Let everything work out for the good.

Romans 8:28… And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name, “Work out all things in my life for my good. Bless me spiritually, physically, financially, mentally, socially, and in every area of my life that I stand in need to be blessed. Teach me how to live a lifestyle of worship unto You God. Do this for me, all those I love and care about, and the writer of this prayer. For always and forever bless each of us to be a success in Christ Jesus. Bless us with God Esteem. Bless us with the spirit of Joshua (Moses’ successor). Bless all us to come to know You in truth. Love You with all our heart, and to walk in obedience to Your Word. Deliver us and protect us from all evil. For always and forever do this for us. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen! ”

Eph. 3:20…Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Remember God is in control. Trust Him. Trusting in God is also trusting in God’s Timing, Will, and Plan. May God encourage you, meet every need, and fulfill all His plans for You and all those you love and care about. May Jesus shine on you ever so brightly that it feels like his arms are around you in person.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies