Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

A Financial Miracle Today

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 alfrediagrayking

alfrediagrayking
  • 952 posts

Posted April 12, 2012 - 10:16 AM

This is the day that the lord have made let us rejoice and be glad in it thank you jesus for letting me see a new day father i claim all the blessings that were delayed thank you for food clothes, and a roof over my head thank you for my transportation to and fro thank you for the holy spirit guiding me thank you for father i release the angels of prosperity with financial blessings to go before me today to get all the finances that have been held up i send back all the word curses that i have spoken over my finances back to God who have all control over my financial issues and situation father in the name of jesus just like you remembered the woman that only had enough food for her and her son to eat for 1 day how you blessed her meal barrow to overflow cause my finances to overflow you are the same god now that you was in the bible day's you said that you have no respect of person so remember alfredia father you have been a very present help in the time of need work i financial miracle today i claim it now in the mighty name of jesus you know all about my struggles father i ask for divine intervention to be able to have morer than enough to pay my bills thank you in advance thank you father in jesus name i pray amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,568 posts

Posted April 12, 2012 - 10:16 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted April 12, 2012 - 10:28 AM

Thank You Jesus bless You Lord and Praise Your Holy Name....

#4 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted April 12, 2012 - 10:36 AM

dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen

#5 erikacs

erikacs
  • 224 posts

Posted April 12, 2012 - 10:43 AM

Amem!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies