Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Provision For The Vision

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cheri Hlubek_*guest*

Cheri Hlubek_*guest*

Posted April 02, 2012 - 7:40 AM

Please pray for my new business venture and for supernatural financial provision as our family moves forward in 2012. Also prayer for our parents as they face challenges with health and wellbeing.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,915 posts

Posted April 02, 2012 - 7:40 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,466 posts

Posted April 02, 2012 - 7:41 AM

God I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request.

Philippians 4:19And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Eph. 3:20Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Remember God is in control. Trust in Him. Trusting in God is also trusting in God’s Timing, God’s Will, and God’s plan.
May God encourage you, meet every need, and fulfill all His plans for You and all those you love and care about. May Jesus shine on you ever so brightly that it feels like his arms are around you in person.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name, “Bless & Heal me in every area of my life. Do this for me, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us with the spirit of Joshua (Moses’ successor). Bless each of us to come to know You in truth. Love You will all our heart and to walk in obedience to Your Word.”

Posted April 02, 2012 - 7:48 AM

Dear Cheri, i bring ur every need and request before our awesome God,may He supply ur financial needs according to His riches in glory, n that God will take ur parents thru all the challenges they r going thru in Jesus name i pray,Amen

#5 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted April 02, 2012 - 7:52 AM

Lord go before them and speak opportunity to their business in Jesus name

#6 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted April 02, 2012 - 7:55 AM

dear lord i pray that you hear her pela and answer her prayer in jesus name amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies