Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Unspoken Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Elijah_*guest*

Elijah_*guest*

Posted March 31, 2012 - 8:35 PM

I have an unspoken prayer request and I need prayer. Thank you all so much and God bless!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,466 posts

Posted March 31, 2012 - 8:35 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 younus bhatti

younus bhatti
  • 2,990 posts

Posted March 31, 2012 - 9:02 PM

Holy father you knew each and every thing about us,as well you knew Elijah needs , GOD please grant this pray according to your will!in the name JESUS CHRIST.Amen.

#4 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted March 31, 2012 - 9:22 PM

dear lord i pray that you hear his plea and answer his prayer, in jesus name amen

#5 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted March 31, 2012 - 11:47 PM

Lord bless Elijah and speak blessings and favor upon his need in Jesus name

#6 tomm763

tomm763
  • 2,214 posts

Posted April 01, 2012 - 5:34 AM

will pray

#7 MonicainNorway

MonicainNorway
  • 5,538 posts

Posted April 01, 2012 - 5:43 AM

Thank You Father, for hearing his plea to You, and for answering him in Your way and timing. Let Your will be done in this matter....in Jesus Name, Amen!
You won the victory on Calvary, Jesus!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies