Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Pray For My Sick Niece

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Posted March 28, 2012 - 6:58 AM

Please pray for my niece Linda. She is admitted in the hospital for T.B. Now this is the third day. Pray for her to get well soon. Oh God heal my niece Linda. she is weak. AMEN.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,000 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 6:58 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted March 28, 2012 - 7:05 AM

Dear Pauline, I pray for God,s divine healing to cum upon ur niece Linda that she wud be made completely whole in Jesus name i pray,Amen

Posted March 28, 2012 - 7:23 AM

Lord Jesus i pray for healing to your child Linda,may she get well son in Jesus's name amen

#5 Neena Aelias

Neena Aelias
  • 713 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 7:59 AM

"yahova rapha the lord who heals".father please heal her and bless her with good health .amen

#6 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 8:16 AM

dear lord i pray that you hear her plea and answer her prayer, in jesus name amen

#7 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 8:34 AM

Lord touch her body and bless her spirit in Jesus name

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies