Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Peace Of Mind

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pauld_*guest*

Pauld_*guest*

Posted March 24, 2012 - 2:26 PM

Please pray that the Lord will grant me peace of mind in a troubling time. I don't know what is going to happen in a relationship I have with a very special God-loving woman and I am struggling in school and need to do a lot to graduate in June. Please pray that I will be made calm and made whole again. Thank you so much!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,826 posts

Posted March 24, 2012 - 2:26 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted March 24, 2012 - 2:41 PM

dear lord i pray that you hear his plea and answer his prayer, in jesus name amen.

#4 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted March 24, 2012 - 3:02 PM

PRAYER FOR HELP WITH EXAMS

LORD, PLEASE HELP ME TO REMEMBER ALL MY SUBJECT MATERIAL AND BE SUCCESSFUL WITH MY EXAMS. LET THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE LEARNED BE FRESH IN MY MIND WHEN I TAKE THE EXAMS. GRANT ME KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND THE UNDERSTANDING I WILL NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE MY EXAMS. BRING THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE LEARNED TO MY REMEMBRANCE WHEN I NEED TO UTILIZE IT. HELP ME TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL MY EDUCATION SO I CAN OBTAIN THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES I WILL NEED. BLESS ME AND GRANT ME FAVOR TO BE SUCCESSFUL NOW AND IN THE FUTURE WITH ALL EXAMS, JOB INTERVIEWS AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. HELP ME ALSO TO WALK IN ALL YOUR HOLY WAYS, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

...GOD GAVE THEM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL IN ALL LEARNING AND WISDOM... DAN. 1:17

"BUT THE COMFORTER, WHICH IS THE HOLY GHOST, WHOM THE FATHER WILL SEND IN MY NAME, HE SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, AND BRING ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE, WHATSOEVER I HAVE SAID UNTO YOU." JN. 14:26

"IF YE LOVE ME, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS." JN. 14:15

Posted March 24, 2012 - 3:45 PM

May the Lord bless you with Strength in your time of struggling.. May the lord Give you your hearts desires

May the Lord bless you with Strength in your time of struggling.. May the lord Give you your hearts desires

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies