Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me strength today ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 adpereziii

adpereziii
  • 349 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 1:15 PM

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me strength today to wait in the silence with courage and confidence that God is working on my husband Tony's heart. My prayer is that the Good Lord Jesus will continue to work on his heart and restore my marriage through the foundation of Jesus Christ. AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lamb

lamb
  • 29,913 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 1:16 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • adpereziii Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 1:18 PM

Lord help Tony's heart and continue to guide us in the light that shines so bright. Give us what we so desire. Amen.

#4 karebear

karebear
  • 3,352 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 1:18 PM

Lord Jesus hear our prayers Amen

#5 Bernie

Bernie
  • 3,342 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 1:22 PM

Prayed for you in Jesus name

#6 beth150375

beth150375
  • 105 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 1:22 PM

#7 dana

dana
  • 426 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 2:06 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies