Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer To Request Return Of Stolen Items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Posted March 21, 2012 - 12:43 AM

I went to take part in the laying of a foundation stone for a new shipping port on Friday 3rd March 2012 in Lamu, Kenya. My colleague and I drove to the area in an office vehicle, packet it, locked it and armed the alarm. Inside the vehicle were 3 bags, two of them carrying laptops, computer accessories and other personal items. The other bag carried my clothes, shoes, etc. In my laptop bag was a Dell Vostro 3350 laptop, only a few months old, its charger, an external disk drive with valuable information collected over 20 years, an Apple iPod, headphones, a GPS receiver and a wallet containing my identity card, official card, bank ATM card, flying blue card, hospital insurance card and several other cards. My colleague also had a laptop, an external disk drive, ATM card and his PIN card, KSh 20,000 in cash and other personal items. The thief/thieves broke the car from the front passenger side and took away the indicated items, leaving the bags intact.

Please help me recover these items through prayer. We contacted some people who had promised there is a witchdoctor who can help but all has been in vain. I would be very grateful to recover these items.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,292 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 12:43 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted March 21, 2012 - 12:44 AM

Amen to that. let the thief/thieves feel compelled to return my stuff, in the name of Jesus! Amen

#4 firstlady

firstlady
  • 2,189 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 1:02 AM

Father you know who the bandets are, expose them and restore this dearh heart completely that you will receive all the glory and honor from hios mouth for the remainder of his life, amen.

Posted March 21, 2012 - 1:33 AM

Lord God of mercy, we entreat Your mercies and ask for Your forgiveness in seeking mediums instead of Your hand of intervetion. Father, let this sin be wiped away by the blood of Jesus. Lord, let these items be recovered and restored in Jesus name. By Your Spirit, lead the search to the hideout and we ask for deliverance for these people who took these items. We speak a supernatural return and we believe its possible with You directing the search. Father, we thank You...amen

Lord God of mercy, we entreat Your mercies and ask for Your forgiveness in seeking mediums instead of Your hand of intervetion. Father, let this sin be wiped away by the blood of Jesus. Lord, let these items be recovered and restored in Jesus name. By Your Spirit, lead the search to the hideout and we ask for deliverance for these people who took these items. We speak a supernatural return and we believe its possible with You directing the search. Father, we thank You...amen

#6 lifeforchrist_*guest*

lifeforchrist_*guest*

Posted March 21, 2012 - 1:45 AM

I stand in agreement with your prayers.

God Bless you & use you mightily,

Amen

#7 Victoria

Victoria
  • 256 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 3:51 AM

Lord, I lift up this whole port plan to you. I ask that you protect and conserve Lamu, it's unique culture, it's residents, and its environment from this port and from any greed and corruption. I pray that if it must go ahead you prosper it's peoples. And I pray that, though it will be a miracle, this man's property be returned to him. And that he should only seek guidance from you. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen