Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please pray that our Lord will bless me financially ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 vidagh

vidagh
  • 91 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 12:38 AM

Please pray that our Lord will bless me financially this week with enough money to pay off all my debts. I can't make it without His help. Please also pray that God will bless me with a new car. I lost my car on September. 2012. I've had rheumatoid arthritis for over 30 years. I have a difficult time walking. I am in desperate need of a car so that I can go to my doctor appointments and to the store, … Thank you for praying these miracle prayers for me.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 sabrina_*guest*

sabrina_*guest*

Posted April 15, 2013 - 12:43 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Babyface

Babyface
  • 406 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 1:46 AM

• vidagh Thanked This

#4 sherry27_*guest*

sherry27_*guest*

Posted April 15, 2013 - 2:04 AM

#5 muffin371

muffin371
  • 197 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 2:17 AM

• vidagh Thanked This

#6 Sportscanuk

Sportscanuk
  • 3,737 posts

Posted April 15, 2013 - 4:06 AM

Dear Heavenly Father: We come to you lifting up this Dear One's needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.
  • vidagh Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies