Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Pray For My Son

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Posted March 09, 2012 - 10:47 AM

please pray for my son. He has mental problems and is currently going thru court. I am the one who called the police trying to get help, not knowing that it would be taken as far as it has. He needs mental health help which I am getting him from several services, not lock up
thank you,
concerned mom!!!!!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,292 posts

Posted March 09, 2012 - 10:47 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 buttercup

buttercup
  • 358 posts

Posted March 09, 2012 - 10:52 AM

Father, please hear the cry of this mother for her son. Lord, I am in agreement with her prayer and ask that You will send Your Holy Spirit to reign in this family. I pray for a gentle and quiet spirit in her son and healing of his mental issues. Lord, I also pray for forgiveness where there is stubbornness and resentment and pain. Father,I rebuke the spirit of confusion and torment that is upon him and I pray that the blood of the lamb washes him white as snow. Father, please give his mother peace and allow her to continue to seek and come to You for all things. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

#4 kdudkey1

kdudkey1
  • 193 posts

Posted March 09, 2012 - 10:55 AM

Lord whatever is your will it will be done for this family. I pray that this person will remain strong, and her faith does not waiver. We know that your work is already being done. Amen

#5 Tim

Tim
  • 649 posts

Posted March 09, 2012 - 11:59 AM

Lord I pray you protect and guid this son and parent. open doors and lead them down the right path. the path of healing the path of peace the path to you LORD. In Jesus name amen Thank you Lord

#6 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted March 09, 2012 - 1:22 PM

Praying for the son. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies