Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For My Friend's Father

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Shruthi

Shruthi
  • 23 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 8:01 PM

My friend's father is suffering from cancer.He was taken to hospital yesterday for admitting him.Please,pray for Him to get well soon.I request God to remove his pain from body.I request God to give Him back his good health.I request God to give Him and his family strength,courage,determination and happiness.please take away the cancer from his body.Thank you ,Lord.Thank you so much for all support you gave to their family.Please continue to be with them all time.In the name of Jesus.Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 HealingHand101

HealingHand101
  • 1,007 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 8:02 PM

Praying for your request
  • Shruthi Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 GoatFarmer

GoatFarmer
  • 4,224 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 8:04 PM

I prayed for this in Jesus Name, Amen
  • Shruthi Thanked This

#4 MEG

MEG
  • 3,877 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 8:07 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Shruthi Thanked This

#5 younus bhatti

younus bhatti
  • 2,990 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 8:20 PM

• Shruthi Thanked This

#6 flora

flora
  • 8,025 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 8:26 PM

• Shruthi Thanked This

#7 Sportscanuk

Sportscanuk
  • 3,752 posts

Posted April 14, 2013 - 8:32 PM

Dear Heavenly Father: We come to you lifting up this Dear One's needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.
  • Shruthi Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies