Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayers For Improved Health

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Posted March 02, 2012 - 2:56 PM

Prayer Warriors: I am requesting prayer for my health issues. It's seems I've been going through one thing after another in last few years, just feeling awful. Opening up my heart and mind that the Lord will bring me through and direct me on how to make changes for the better. Thank you for your prayers.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,466 posts

Posted March 02, 2012 - 2:56 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 TweetsandPraise_*guest*

TweetsandPraise_*guest*

Posted March 02, 2012 - 3:02 PM

Lord I pray that you will send Your healing love. May Your presence be felt through their troubles. Amen.

Feel free to connect with me here: https://twitter.com/#!/TweetsandPraise

Edited by TweetsandPraise, March 02, 2012 - 3:09 PM.

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,070 posts

Posted March 02, 2012 - 3:14 PM

God I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request.

Eph. 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. God is in control. Trust HIM! Trusting in God is also trusting in God’s Timing. Have Faith In God.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: May Jesus shine on you this day and everyday so brightly that it feels like his arms are around you in person.

#5 buttercup

buttercup
  • 358 posts

Posted March 02, 2012 - 4:21 PM

God, please bless her with healing and wisdom. In Jesus' name, Amen.

#6 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted March 03, 2012 - 12:05 AM

dear lord i pray that you hear her plea and restore her health ten fold in jesus name amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies