Xavier and Isabel gets the help they need ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Xavier and Isabel gets the help they need they get the referral to the psychological doctor or the doctor they need now according to God's will 100 fold into exsistence 100 fold right now all the way from the spiritual into the physical

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my Brother/Sister & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance,for hearing & answering my prayers over this person. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus my medicine is refilled Urgent Care finished up the job. Lodi finished it up now let CVS easily refill it and easily text or call me when it's done. I can hear in the spirit and see understand my soul mate area better. Joanna can be happy with my person my soul mate that I love...
Replies
Views
Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer for my family. I pray that our souls will find Christ Jesus and be at peace. I pray that each of my family members both near or far, known and unknown, healthy or ailing be touched by the hands of God. May wisdom prevail in all we do and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom