Wife And Son

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Please pray for my Christian wife she has severe pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20 And PRAY in agreement together we me according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also, that her major lab results come back clear. Also pray for our son Jeremy to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks. That all of this according to God's will would end right away.

Child of God,

The Bible tells us in Psalms 91:14-16 (NIV) “Because he loves me,†says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.â€

This is what God does for His children that Love Him!

Let’s Pray: God I am asking You in Jesus’ name; that I will fall head over hills in Love with You. Teach me how to Love You Lord Jesus the way that You want to be loved. I am calling upon You. I acknowledge Your name. I acknowledge You as my Savior and Lord of all of my life. Rescue me from the plans of my enemies because I have fallen in love with You. I am Your child. Deliver me from all spiritual and physical attacks. Heal and make me whole in You. Protect me. Be with me in times of trouble; deliver and honor me. Be my ever present help. Satisfy me with a long healthy life and show me Your salvation. And all that I have asked You my God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Bunny family deliverance Jezebel, her son deliverance from spiritual wife, under spiritual control, manipulation, spiritual attacks of all kind, the enemy plots and plans are canceled now, this family double protection, God’s Presence visits their home, with deliverance, peace, love, happiness...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom