Very special prayer request for unsaved husband, that God would give

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Very special prayer request for unsaved husband, that God would give him a desire to attend church so God can touch his hardened heart so he can be saved

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hi I'm not sure if I should or not put my name but because I'm new here. Will I really need prayers for my family and my self I'm a new believer in our LORD and savior Jesus Christ my fiance is the one that introduced me to Jesus well I'm being saved he is starting to backslide I don't know him...
Replies
Views
I understand that when we get involved with someone as Christians we supposed to be equally yoked and I agree with what Jesus said to not be yoke with an unbeliever. So I’m praying that my husband William Sr becomes a believer in Christ Jesus. I pray that my husband is not afraid to love me...
Replies
Views
Dear Almighty God I pray you will make a way for me and my husband to communicate about our marriage and children. Lord provide a way for us a place and a time where we can sit down and communicate one on one , in love and harmony and agree on our future together as husband and wife and talk...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband, salvation, and that his mind and heart would be open to reconcile our marriage and that anyone who is trying to keep us apart, be removed from us
Replies
Views
Please pray for great healing and restoration in my husband’s life and my own. There has been much damage, and I am concerned that my husband either doesn’t really experientially know the Lord nor truly surrendered to Him, or he has, but there is a stronghold that cannot be discerned… I can...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom