Very Bad Teacher, True, Honest.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Dear Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit please forgive me of all my sins. Lord Jesus there was a bully at work, a teachers bully towards the kids. Lord Jesus, I spoke up about this teacher. I have been a teachers aide who witnessed his bad teachings over a very long period of time. Lack of literacy, reading and art happened. Now I feel I am being attacked due to his lies as I caught him out. Lord Jesus please annoint my forhead with excellence and the truth of his teachings and his bad behaviour towards the children. Lord I have not done anything wrong. I was not quiet about the situation which I just happened to confirm with other staff members. Lord, he has made lies out of my life and trying to do a proper job of educating my special needs students. Lord I pray I still have a job at the school I work at. Amen

Be Encouraged, God is in control. He loves you. He sits high, but He looks low. He is always interceding on His children’s behalf. God is always there. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?†And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It. Grow from it so that you will become better and not bitter. Grow from it so that in your weakness you are made strong. Grow from it so that you obtain wisdom and will become wiser. And with all your getting, get understanding. Grow from this so that you will be able to help someone else!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
In.jesus.name.I.pray.that.the.lord.dear.god.will.open.the.eyes.and.hearts.of.those.around.you.to.see.the.truth.in.jesus.name.amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom