Various Prayer Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail. 6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord heal all the mentioned person & answer all your prayers..Amen

FAather I pray for Monte today and ask his prayer request be granted; assure His mind that you hear him and represent him in the court room and the community; and even though his life is in turmoil, a woman of God is waiting for him to choose her to be his bride, in the name of Jesus, amen.

May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace.

Child of God,

I know that this was not your prayer request. But what an excellent Christmas gift to give someone; the gift of prayer. Pray for your family, friends, and your neighbor’s salvation. Pray for those whom you love that are backsliders to return back to God. God’s desire is that no man shall perish ( II Peter 3:9);, but that all should come to repentance.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name save and richly bless my whole entire family Lord Jesus, all of my friends, and love ones near and far (including me, myself, and I). Forgive us all of our sins. Bless each of us to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior & our Lord. Baptize us all with Your Spirit Lord Jesus. Fill us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Matthew 3:11). Those who are backsliders please help them see their way back to You.

Bless us all to come to know You, love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. Bless each and everyone of us to do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did upon this earth. Bless Us, Protect Us, Heal Us, and Deliver Us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. And God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all my neighbors. Amen.

Marry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Pass This Prayer To Every Christian On Your E-Mail List Before Christmas

PS: God said in His word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He that comes to Me (Jesus) I will no wise cast out. If you will confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom. 10:9,10,13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Good evening, Prayer Warriors! I pray all is well with each of you! God is good, and I am seeking prayer for a matter related to projects at work. I am in the process of moving various projects forward to completion, and I am seeking supernatural success with the execution of these projects. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to raise adequate capital but have been unsuccessful. Now the strategy is to obtain the favor of some celebrity or an influential person for their endorsement so that it may be successful. Satan has been trying to resist the blessing but has been unsuccessful and will...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I lost my job this past Monday. I was a full-time substitute teacher at various daycares. I worked for the company for 5 1/2 months. I was only working there to find a new job that I truly wanted. That job was very stressful and demanding. The children were horrible at times and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom