Various Prayer Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God to honor to bless you with the desires of your heart that are the will of God for your life in Jesus’ name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Good evening, Prayer Warriors! I pray all is well with each of you! God is good, and I am seeking prayer for a matter related to projects at work. I am in the process of moving various projects forward to completion, and I am seeking supernatural success with the execution of these projects. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to raise adequate capital but have been unsuccessful. Now the strategy is to obtain the favor of some celebrity or an influential person for their endorsement so that it may be successful. Satan has been trying to resist the blessing but has been unsuccessful and will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom