Valedictorian

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yulia

Everyone please help praying for me to have ranks in the following weeks. I really desire it.. May God grand my wish.. Its for my parents thus theyll be proud. Thanks, God bless you!

Heavenly Father I ask that you make yourself seen in this financial situation and that Yulia can make her parents pround by ultimately making you proud. Lord Jesus honor this prayer request. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Dear Lord please bless Yulia with ranks in the following weeks. Please make Yulia and her family very proud and happy. I ask this prayer in Jesus Name. Amen!

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home and the homes of every Christian in my family (especially my home Lord Jesus), all my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, and take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus. Let Your blessings, protection, provision, wisdom, favor, strength, courage, healing and deliverance power rest upon our lives. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us.

For those seeking employment bless them with new jobs or better jobs. Bless us with promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. Let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Bless those that are married to be faithful to one another, love one another, and respect the union of marriage. And all my family and friends that are not saved God I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom