URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS: Please pray for my brother Bruce.He has been

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS:

Please pray for my brother Bruce.He has been losing weight,and now has severe stomach and asophagus pain.Five years ago he was hospitalized with a bleeding ulcer,now the medication that he has been taking since then is not working,and he cannot sleep or eat.Please pray,he is so exhausted from the pain.We were both histerical because is suffering so.He has been rushed to the ER.Please pray that it is not cancer.We,ve been waring satan all by ourselves for his healing,and are both soooo exhausted.I need my brothers and sisters in Christ to hold him up in prayer with me.

Also,please pray for my dad Earl.He has cancer that has spread to his lungs and bones.He needs a quick miracle.We lost our mom and several close relatives to cancer.I could not stand to lose my beloved brother or dad.Please pray dear friends.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom