Urgent Prayer Request: Please pray for me for my job, I am jobless

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1345

Urgent Prayer Request: Please pray for me for my job, I am jobless from last 5 months and going through financial crisis.

Thanks and regards

Joseph Gerald Jayakanth

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Am jobless I need job urgently
Replies
Views
Noble souls,please pray for a good job for my jobless husband.He is retired and has no pension.He desperately needs a job.l shall be immensely thankful to you.we are passing through a financial crises.Help please help. Neetu kalsi
Replies
Views
Job for my jobless husband Noble souls, please keep me in your prayer requests since my husband has not found job till today.We are worried, constantly praying to God for his favour.I shall be immensely thankful to you dear friends.If knowingly or unknowingly I have committed some mistake,pray...
Replies
Views
urgent prayer request- I have got a job in UAE after almost 6months of unemployment. I have to fly from India on 8th evening. When my position got redundant in the last company i failed to clear my credit card bills since I was jobless. My friends are trying with advocate to clear this debts...
Replies
Views
Dear angelic ones,thanks for all the prayer requests I made earlier. Angels of Lord please prayer deeply for my husband, Gurvinder Singh,who has been jobless since a full year.He has no pension,he needs a job desperately.please , please pray for him to get a job as soon as possible.i shall be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom