Unspoken

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hungry4love357

Servant of All
I am not doing well today.  I won't really go into detail.  I would just rather not talk about it.  Please just pray for peace of mind.  

Let’s Pray: God I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and for me that You will answer my prayer request in Jesus’ name according to Your perfect will. God I have learned that the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God. God I appreciate You and I love You. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me. Amen.

Heavenly Father, may you give your inner peace and comfort to this person! Let your presence and love be felt!

in Jesus name

amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear God, please answer this prayer according to your riches in glory now!! May God grant you peace of mind now!! In the mighty name of Jesus!! Trust and believe!!! Amen..

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Trusting God completely means having faith that he knows what is best for your life. May your request be granted. Trust in the Lord....

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my ex. We broke up recently it wasn't something we wanted to do but rather was forced. I don't want to get into full detail since privacy reasons but please just pray for reconciliation for the both of us. I truly believe he is the one God promised me.
Replies
Views
Please help me pray I'm the name of Jesus Christ, regarding these dreams. I won't detail them, but please just help me pray for helpful and/or positive dreams only.
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayers please, I just started getting back into praying and reading, I haven’t really found a church in my area yet, but I have for a long time sinned but I want to change my life around, I know about his and Jesus I use to go to church years ago with my family, but it seems...
Replies
Views
Pray that I will sleep better, have peace not worry, that my spouse will stop swearing everyday and putting people down, it's just awful, pray that he won't be too clingy, that he won't go nuts when I tell him I'm going to New York with my daughter, that my bosses think I'm doing a good job...
Replies
Views
Lord, please, may my dad value me as a person again... may he stop listening to the advice of other people that have only ruined our relationship, may he stop listening to their assumptions about me and listen to who I am like he used to before they decided to destroy our relationship because...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom