Under Attack Of The Enemy

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I hear Satan whispering things in my ear about my significant one. He's telling me all kinds of bizarre things. I really wonder if my significant love really wants to be in this relationship with me? It saddens me to think such things. Am I an unattractive young lady? I AM SUCH A F***ING FAILURE! God, I wish he would treat me like a queen. I wish he would learn to put me before football and anything else. I wish he would spend major quality time with me. God, I FAIL TOO MUCH! I wish he knew how much I really loved him, which is UNCONDITIONAL! We have been through hell and back. I give You this relationship. You can fix it. I'm giving up on it. Why am I such a mistake? A failure? Satan is right! I am absolutely NOTHING! :'(

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in pray at this time. Put Loving arms around this person. Guide & Guard this person. Keep this person safe. Help this person make the right choices.

In JESUS name I pray -AMEN

Father,help this Daughter of Yours to know that she is deeply loved and highly favored in Your sight.In Christ and by the power of His Name,she needs to tell the enemy to shut-up,and to leave her presence.That place of presence belongs only to You.Cause her to cast every thought and imagination down that exalts it's self against the knowledge of Christ.Thank You Father that through the words of Jesus,we all can know that satan is a liar.Listening to him is a choice.That being has no authority to control us anymore.We were purchased back to You by the precious Blood of Jesus.Have her look to Your word for direction and comfort.Her Shepherd can be counted on to speak to her and she will recognize His voice.He alone is her greatest need and her hearts true desire.Lord Jesus,fill every void in this Woman's life with Your love and Presence.In Jesus Name,Amen and Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in pray at this time. Put Loving arms around this person. Guide & Guard this person. Keep this person safe. Help this person make the right choices.

I pray that with God's help you will defeat whatever demons are attacking you and giving you such a mindset, and that He will assist you in whatever way you need. When you feel you are under attack, pray - it is the best thing. Below you can find a prayer against evil. May God bless you and have a merry Christmas! In Jesus' name, amen.

Prayer against Evil

Spirit of our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, descend upon me. Please purify me, mold me, fill me with yourself, and use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me; destroy them, vanquish them so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.

Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, demonic assignments, malefice, maledictions and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful; jealousy, treachery, envy; all physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and diabolical ailments; as well as all enticing spirits, deaf, dumb, blind, mute and sleeping spirits, new-age spirits, occult spirits, religious spirits, antichrist spirits, and any other spirits of death and darkness.

I command and bid all the powers who molest me—by the power of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior—to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting lake of fire, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. Amen.

If you want God to do something for you, then start by repenting of your foul language and any and all of your sin for that matter. Your eternal soul is more important to God than any earthly relationship. It is a shame that there is no editor for this website to delete your offensive language before it posted here for the whole world to read.

Dear God I rebuke Satan's pathetic lies that he attempts to speak in our ears. He tried to do the same thing with Jesus at John Chapter 8 and Matthew Chapter 4. Dear Lord help us to keep our minds on Your Love for Us, Jesus' Love for Us and the Ever Present Love of The Holy Ghost. Help us to rebuke, bind and cast out Satan to the pits while we continue to grow in the Newness of the Holy Spirit. Help us not waste time or concerns with things of this world but to focus on God's Love and promises. Please fill us with the Holy Ghost. Please help us and forgive us of our sins. I ask this Prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen

Lord God I know you love your daughter so so much. She is going through a tough time. Please deliver her from evil Lord God. I know that you care just like in the Bible when you said Blessed are the poor in Spirit for theirs is the kingdom of God. Please show your daughter many wonders and your kingdom. Please grant her prayers Lord God and fix her relationship. Have mercy on her Lord God as she is having a tough time in life. Grant her peace and happiness.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hello, Four years ago I sent a prayer request to you and my prayer was answered. I am at a point in my life that I just feel completely sad, stuck and alone. My soon to be ex husband is a police officer and former Marine who served in Iraq with diagnosed PTSD. I believe he has a sex addiction...
Replies
Views
I was saved and delivered from years of drug addiction on 04-13-06. I had a walk with the LORD most don't believe but l wish everyone would have. I've seen many miracles and even entertained a angel. Yet I was cancelled to preach the WORD. I was terrified about misleading HIS people and...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I really think everyone’s prayers are working since me and my future love have had contact that he initiated. I know people have real life problems that they have to deal with but guys, one thing I’ve always wanted in my life is a man who loves me unconditionally and vice versa. I am...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life, my friends life, those I don’t know life. God, Thank you. Jesus, I am having issues with my husband, he wants me to take away all the blame and...
Replies
Views
I am being attacked by demons a lot, it's part of being schitzophrenic and I brought most of it on myself for living a selfish life of drug addiction and rebellion. Jesus has delivered me from many drugs including heroin but Im still smoking tobacco and I know He is coming for a church, a bride...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom