UNDATE MY SISTER TOLD ME HER HUSBAND THEIR SON HER HUSBAND'S BROTHER

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1631

UNDATE MY SISTER TOLD ME HER HUSBAND THEIR SON HER HUSBAND'S BROTHER A COUSIN ARE RENOVATING HER HOUSE INSIDE AND OUT SHE HAS BEEN HAVING THIS BIG FAT DREAM FOR YEARS AND FINALLY THE REALITY SHE FEELS SOMETHING HAS BEEN LIFTED FROM HER SHOULDERS AND SHE FEELS REBORN SHE IS GOING DAY BY DAY AND HAS GIVEN HER HUSBAND TOTALLY TO GOD SHE DECIDED TO STAY IF THEY CONTINUED TO RENOVATE AFTER ALL ITS HER HOUSE AND HER HOME TO ENJOY THE FACELIFT AND THE NEW LOOK THAT SHE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My sister is suffering with her husband for years.. He s abusing dirty language... Even the food what she eats... And her kid he tell that thy are eating his shit.. He his harrising her very badly.. She is hlpless... With her child... Ahe s strong in faith n payer... Pls pray for her and her...
Replies
Views
My name sudha my husband name Thirumalai i have 3 daughters and one daughter my mother sister daughter she is no more so we are making her to grow with us first name Harini t priya t Ramya t and Maria dear brother jesus is helping us in many ways my 3rd daughter Ramya t she is 12years old she is...
Replies
Views
Kindly Peay for me. My sister asked financial help to my mom she didn't help her. She came and requested me. So requested my mom thn also she didn't help her. So I lied to my mom like my frd is in need of money u help her she will return on time. Finally my mom given 4 lakhs I given that money...
Replies
Views
Please urgently pray that this discouragement and evil spirits of suicide will leave my brother. He looses hope and it is visible on the phone. He is falsely accused of raping his ex girlfriend Katarina and he is now in the prison for 30 days and there are no clear news about the fact when he...
Replies
Views
Dear friends My friends mother has not replied back to my message of reconciliation since 14th February today 2 weeks are complete, I messaged my friend a Good Morning image this morning, she also has seen my message but has not replied back to it, I will wait till end of today hoping she...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom