Things needed for wk 1 of the "Fitness Challenge"

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Greetings everyone. I hope that you are ready and determined to crawl, walk and run with me through this challenge. The first week will be really slow so bare with me. You will need:

Water(lots of it)
Vitamins
Milk(if you are able to drink it)
Boiled eggs(if you are able to eat them)
Somewhere comfortable to be able to do the exercises prescribed
And most importantly, your prayer hat

God is awesome

Be blessed everyone. The next post will be Day 1

Stephanie

Thanks Stephanie. You can count me in. I'll be just behind the crawlers, but I'll try to keep up with you all. :) God Bless!

Lord, I pray Your Holy Spirit encourages each member of this site who needs help getting fit, and even those who are fit and can provide encouragement to join this effort. I pray that it honors You and that we see some lives changed. I'll be the first to admit, from first hand experience, that lack of discipline in this area has a way of permeating every other area in our lives. Please bless Stephanie's efforts here. Give her wisdom and patience and may You be glorified in this. In Jesus' Name, I ask this, Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
JESUS IS THE ROCK Matthew 16:18 ESV / 69 helpful votes And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Psalm 18:2 ESV / 64 helpful votes The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"Thou whom my soul loveth." —Song of Solomon 1:7 Morning Thought It is well to be able, without any "if" or "but," to say of the Lord Jesus-"Thou whom my soul loveth." Many can only say of Jesus that they hope they love him; they trust they love him; but only a poor and shallow experience...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Prayer for the People of Afghanistan Lord, we lift up the people of Afghanistan to you right now. We pray that you would take hold of them and help them walk through this fearful time. Protect them under your wing and help them feel the comfort and peace that only comes from your powerful...
Replies
Views
  • Article
According to God's viewpoint. . . Isaiah 32:1-8 (KJV) 1) Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment. 2) And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom