The Lord sent Prophet Dumitru Duduman to United States

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The Lord sent Prophet Dumitru Duduman in USA to say the words from The Lord. Please search on YouTube searching

Henry Gruver Russia and United States
Prophet Dumitru Duduman Russia and United States

and share because is very important for people in USA to know about these messages.
Lord in Jesus Name I pray mercy and grace.
Lord in Jesus Name Thank You for Heavenly Army which save Lord's children

We live on earth just seventy to ninety years and then we die. Why then, fight, hate, and rage against others? Just seek the Lord, He is preparing for us a mansion in glory. That where He is, we also shall be with Him forever.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We live on earth just seventy to ninety years and then we die. Why then, fight, hate, and rage against others? Just seek the Lord, He is preparing for us a mansion in glory. That where He is, we also shall be with Him forever.

There is a spiritual war. People with great call from The Lord had attacks from enemy. When Jesus was a child many children were killed. Man of God Moses was also target from enemy. But no power of darkness can eliminate those who are defended by The Lord of Hosts. Enemies tried to kill Israel people but they ended killed in the sea.
In Jesus Name Thank You Lord of Hosts for fighting for Lord's children and for all victories and for every Victory from the past, now and future.
Thank You Lord

Similar Requests

I am Olivia reaching out across the states to request prayer for my son. He has suffered a massive stroke to the brain at age 27. He is a single father of 2 little girls whom are in kindergarten that he has custody of. I am asking for his brain swelling to start to go down, his recovery to be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ain’t I Good To You—God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, “Ain't I Good To You!” That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom