The Armor of God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ephesians 6:10-20 talks about the

armor of God that we all need to

resist the devil in all of his schemes

that he may throw at us in these last

days.

Let's focus on the eqipment we use to

defend ourselves from the devil.

First and foremost we must put on the

Belt of truth buckled around our waist.

Second we must put on the breastpiece

of righteousness and the Shield of faith

and take the Helmet of salvation and finally

take up the Sword of the spirit which is the

word of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.- Romans 13:12 New International Version - UK I was so excited to put on my new for the first time, but after just a few hours I wanted to throw them away. My eyes ached and head throbbed from adjusting to the new...
Replies
Views
Father god, I come to you as a daughter and a sister is praying for my father and brothers too help them with addiction of opites. Father god its killing one of my brother and they others are in denial. Father god if them the strength too see the truth and the light and the strength too fight...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed that fell on the footpath represents those who hear the message, only to have Satan come at once and take it away." —Mark 4:15 NLT Key Thought Our efforts to share the Good News of the Kingdom of God don't happen in a vacuum...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This man [who was possessed by evil spirits] lived in the burial caves and could no longer be restrained, even with a chain. Whenever he was put into chains and shackles — as he often was — he snapped the chains from his wrists and smashed the shackles. No one was strong enough to subdue him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom