Strength And Peace

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newchristian

Please pray for strength and peace for my husband and our family. We are going through a nasty court battle that people have lied and hurt us deeply. Please pray for the individuals that there hearts will soften and truth will set them free. Thank you.

I am praying for you. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for all HIS children. God wants the best for you. He Loves You!

From My Heart to Yours…..Happy New Year 2012

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphous like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!â€

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

I pray for you that the God of justice we serve will intervene in this case and cause favor to shine on your husband and strengthen him in his weakness

I will pray for you and that these individuals soften.

God Bless

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father I pray for this family and that you are in the court room with them. Give them the strength and courage to endure. Amen

I am so touched by the people who took the time to write something and pray for us. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I pray for my husband who has been very mean to me lately and he makes me feel so bad inside. Please pray for him to soften his heart and let there be peace and happiness in our family. In Jesus name.
Replies
Views
Lord, this woman has brought to the court some other false witnesses. The court meeting is today. Lord, please deliver my brother from false accusations for rape and heavy physical abuse. She is constantly bribing someone to witness falsely against my brother. It is absolutely unbelievable...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with ruminating about what a group of people did to me in the past. I dealt with a situation where I was publicly humiliated and purposely retraumatized by a group of individuals that were envious of me. I am longing for justice in the situation. I am also struggling with...
Replies
Views
Father in heaven as a sinner I repent of all sin and and all iniquity. I come before you to ask and thank your son for his help in Gangstalking against me illegally and their ling to justify themselves. But I have a helper who needs $15k and has a fundme page set up for the software they need to...
Replies
Views
Thank you Heavenly Father for all you’ve done for me. I pray for peace and deliverance from the evil attacks. I take refuge in you Father. Only you can free me from this. I also pray all will go well in court tomorrow. I pray I can make an agreement and follow through with the new agreement...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom