Somehow help to pay bank bills. I have trouble with paying banks &

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Somehow help to pay bank bills.

I have trouble with paying banks & continuing fees after some pay arrived late. I Have not been getting enough work and am already homeless living in a vehicle. I am alone as I face these problems. I Am also under spiritual attack and trespass by my own mother trying to undermine my spiritual foundation.

Please pray that it be so arranged by our G-d that I may be able to pay these pressing debts right away.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my financial situation,I am in big trouble I have pay to rent and another bills and my all of jewelry in pawn shop and need 1500.00 € and rent and for bank also 2000€ need. I know for God this is nothing but for me is lots of depression .
Replies
Views
I just need God to help me with $300 so that I can finish paying my tuition and sit for my exams so that I can graduate on time! I have cried and had sleepless nights! I am at the verge of giving up on life! That money may seem little to some people but it can literally change my life! I am...
Replies
Views
I have to call the bank tomorrow. Please pray that they will give me my money. I need it to pay bills. Thank you. God bless.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom