Sisters and Brothers in Christ Jesus, I ask for your hands to be upon

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1287

Sisters and Brothers in Christ Jesus, I ask for your hands to be upon us each and every day in bringing complete healing in all that we are going through. Christ Jesus please lift me up in prayer today as I am facing financial hardship and I have been out of work for 7 months and I have no money coming in,(Zero) I have exhusted my bank account and I lost the house I was living in and have to live with a friend as I have no where else to live. I know that God is much bigger than my situation and that he can make things happen.. Please pray that God will Super Naturally intervene with my finances, bills to be paid, provide me my home to live in as I have no husband. Please lift me up in pray that God will meet my needs and provide for me.. as I am walking by faith. Please lift me up in prayer that the resumes I have sent out God will make a way and open doors with the hiring managers no man can close in having favor with the hiring managers and become gainfully employeed. I need a financial miracle....God and prayers...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom