Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort. O Jesus Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it. Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay, there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore, Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way. I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart. Amen.

-Sister Bridgettine Prayer

Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort. O Jesus Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it. Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay, there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore, Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way. I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart. Amen.

Amen

I come in agreement with you in prayer.May Gods will be done in your life.Amen.

A

Amen in Jesus Name

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have entered into the holy presence of Jesus, joy, peace, happiness shall come to all of us. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and peace. Psalm 16.11 Peace and joy in our life will be temporary until men has learned love just as Jesus loved us and to have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The holy presence of God almighty moves in the hearts of those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He moves around people who gather together to pray, praise, and hear Gods word. Where two of three are gathered in My name, there I am in the midst of them. Matt. 18.20 The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I always hoped Jesus will be the first thing in my life, but the world, the flesh and the devil let me go astray and live so far away from whom loved me so much. I changed very fast when seeking for peace and happiness in life Jesus was right there to give, to offer straight forward telling to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But we all, with open face, beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. II Cor. 3.18 It is so wonderful to know the glorious presence of the Lord in our midst. It encompasses the greatness, beauty and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom