Severe Depression & Mirace

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinKelly

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray that God will bless me this year. On July 8,2009 I lost my only child due to trajedy. On October 25.2009, I lost my father to cancer and in April, 2010 I lost my grandfather to cancer. My family has been hit very badly by all of this. We are still believers in God. We need a miracle blessing from God. I must admit that after the death of my child I went thru a spiritual battle trying to understand how this could happen to my son. He was a beautiful person who cared about the underdog. He was very sweet and caring. He was the light of my life. Since his death I have been very suicidal and depressed. I recently lost my job after almost 10 years of service on 8/5/11. I am desperate for God's help now. I am asking God to bless me greater than I can imagine and allow me to live again. I need a new job hopefully a better one. I care about people and always try to be good to one another. I am having difficult understanding why all of this has happen. I also found out in 2001 that my sister's child was my husband after being lied to for years by both of them. I almost lost my life in 2002 due to hemmoraging. I don't understand all of these trials that i have been thru. I just feel now I want to have a better life than I have ever had before. I also have been verbally and physically abused by my husband for 10yrs due to his drug use. Although now he isn't physically abusive anymore just more verbal. I know that life is not a guarantee but wow for me to have believ in God since I was a child and to have suffered so great for 25 years. I am tired and now I want a major blessing to be given to me from God. I am praying that he will answer my prayers and allow me to live a fulfilling life now. I have remained humble thru all of my pain and I a praying that God will bless me like he did Job in the Bible. I praying that he will restore what has been taken from me in multifold. Thank you for your prayers. I am praying for a miracle for the New Year either thru a better job or financial windfall. I am desperate for God's help now in order to continue living.

Dear Father, the Spirit of the Lord is still upon Your Son to bind up the broken hearted. Please touch Robin in the Name of the Son of Your Love, who suffered, died and lives again, Amen.

Thank you very much for your prayers for me. I humbly pray that God will do miraculous things in my life. I do believe!!!!

I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

From My Heart to Yours…..Happy New Year 2012

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphous like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!â€

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have added you to my prayer journal and will pray for you everyday

Christ in you is the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6), and He says to you, “It will all be all right. I will provide a way out for you.â€

You know you are not defeated because Christ in you is your victory (1 Corinthians 15:57) and He says to you, “You are not fighting for victory, but fighting from victory because you already have the victory in Me.â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom